- What separates Start-Up Hub Riyadh from other co-working spaces?
Start-Up Hub Riyadh has multiple features that factor in its uniqueness including:
- Being the largest business hub in the Middle East and providing incubator and accelerator programs along with shared working spaces
- Offering a unique environment in the Start-up sphere
- Being ideally
located in the Riyadh Business Front; conveniently
opposite to Monshaat, within an exuberant commercial area that is
close to King Khalid Airport.
- Working hours?
Start-Up Hub Riyadh welcomes its members 24/7
Visitors and those who are interested are welcome
from 9 am – 5 pm (Sunday – Thursday).
- How can I contact Start-up Hub Riyadh’s team?
You can reach out to us through the following methods:
Cell phone numbers:
+966568232522 (WhatsApp Messages Only)
+966565327533 (WhatsApp Messages or Calls)
Online contact form: http://startuphubriyadh.sa/%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%B5%D9%84-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7/
- What are the services provided for different memberships?
High-speed Internet, wireless printing, lounge area, meeting
rooms, private offices, shared workspaces with 24/7 access, workshops, events,
training programs, hot beverages.
- Can I get a municipal license as a tenant?
You can get a municipal license and a national address if you are renting a private office.
- What are the payment methods?
Currently we are only accepting bank transfers. We will be accepting other payment methods in the future.
- Does the hub provide support for start-ups?
Start-up Hub Riyadh offers support for its members and encourages them to start their projects and face their challenges to ultimately achieve sustainability and success. The hub accomplishes this through its environment, incubator and accelerator programs, logistical and administrative services, training, and consultations.
The Hub team is actively putting efforts into creating an engaging community among its entrepreneurs as a means of enabling them to establish and exploit networks. Additionally, the Hub is cooperating with multiple organizations from both the private and public sectors to host different events that will enrich the community.
- What are the payment policies for tenants?
Depending on the membership plan:
- Private office: Quarterly, semi-annually and annually
- Dedicated and Hot desks: Monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually
- Are there any discounts offered?
Discounts are only offered for those who sign single year contracts. The discount offers are as follows:
- 5% discount for quarterly payments;
- 10% discount for semi-annual payments;
- 15% discount if paid for the entire year in advance upon signing the contract.
- What are the meeting room policies?
Members can book meeting rooms anytime through our electronic portal. For non-members who are looking to book meeting rooms, they should coordinate with the Hub team through the already provided contact information.
- How can I issue a municipal license?
Municipal licenses are issued for tenants that are renting private offices only with office size specifications; measurements must correspond with the municipality’s regulations.
- Is it required to have a company register to be eligible to rent?
Company registration is not required, as we are leasing our offices to individuals and those who are in the process of launching their projects. It’s possible to update tenant’s information once a company register has been issued.
- What are the required documents?
In order to sign the contract and to complete the membership process, which is based on the prospective tenants’ classification, the following documents must be submitted:
Companies: Photocopy of the company register, photocopy of an ID for authorized individuals who will sign the contract
Individuals: Photocopy of an ID
- Are the events free for tenants?
Some of the events hosted at the hub are free for our members, while others could be for a discounted price for members, depending on what is agreed upon between the Hub team and the event organizers.